As I’ve written many times previously (here, here, and here) autumn is basically my entire personality. October is my favorite month, Halloween is my favorite holiday. Usually I decorate for fall well before most people. Like I’m one of those people who decorates for Christmas November 1, but with fall. Malcolm and I’ve talked about doing a Halloween party, so I’m pacing myself a bit. Listed below are some items I’ve recently found that I’ve been drooling over. Enjoy!
- This Halloween themed garland would be perfect on a mantle or doorway. The witch’s hat is my favorite part and why I think this garland is unique.
- Some of these artificial berry stems (the “berries” are actually tiny pumpkins) with these artificial maple leaves would pair well together for an autumn arrangement.
- These vintage Halloween prints are amazing. I want them all!
- This bundle of teensy artificial pumpkins are the most gorgeous sage with gold stems. *Heart eyes*
- Ugh, I’ve been eyeing this Halloween tree for some time now. The little mushrooms are my favorite part.
- This doormat with the cutest ghosties and pumpkins with this buffalo black and white plaid mat underneath would be adorable.
- I love the idea of these twinkle lights with maple leaves. It seems like that would lend a lot of warmth to a space.
- And of course, this light pink pumpkin for indoor or outdoor.
What decorations are you putting out this fall?
Thanks for reading!
3 thoughts on “Currently loving: Autumn Decor Essentials”
I hope you enjoy your season. Would love to see your house decorated with your favorites. Take some pics and send them my way. Love you. G-Mom.
Sent from my iPhone
I would be happy to! I love you too, Grandma!