Below are some things I’ve had my eye on recently. This is more of a wishlist than a receipt of my actual recent purchases as you might guess from some of the price tags. Let’s window shop!
- This antique inspired light fixture from Etsy literally made me gasp. I would also enjoy this in a darker shade in lieu of the gold.
2. From one of my favorite creators, this pamper gift set. Especially excited about the coconut, papaya, vanilla bean body wash. Black woman owned and operated.
3. I’ve had my eye on this necklace for a hot minute. It’s Cupcakes and Cashmere and reasonably priced compared to the rest of their products, but I can’t bring myself to spend that money for a necklace. One day!
4. Isn’t this jumpsuit swanky? I can see myself wearing this to a wedding or a fancier event for work. It reminds me of the reception wedding outfit a friend changed into at the last wedding we attended.
5. These ceramic planters are on “sale” — yikes!. Some of our plant babies have thrived which means we need bigger pots for repotting in the spring. I can’t wait!
6. This is one of the cutest bar cabinets I have ever seen (pictured above), and it’s velvet! It comes in pink, green, and blue. It would suit our home vibes perfectly, however, the price tag frightens me. Hah!
7. Kate Spade has a two-day only sale going on that has huge discounts! This sunshine yellow bag is dubbed “beep beep car crossbody bag“. It’s so fun and would look great pared with a jumpsuit, a dress, jeans and a t-shirt. I could dress it up or down which I love.
What are some good internet finds you’ve seen or purchased recently?