- Bought this print but I can’t decide if I want it in my house or my office. Probably office so I can look at it 40 hours a week. It’s a download, so be prepared to print.
- I’m thinking about buying this sunshine wood round on Etsy. I almost can’t resist.
- Just purchased this adorable retro inspired camera strap to upgrade from my come with the camera, dad strap. No offense, dads of the world.
- I bought this camera bag with birthday money. I haven’t used it yet, but I already love the feel and the style.
- I often hear that humans are supposed to put on sunblock every day, multiple times of days. I can’t stand the greasy feeling of it, so I usually go without. Then I purchased this moisturizer with SPF 47 from Josie Maran. If you haven’t discovered the luxurious bliss that is all products of this brand, you HAVE to try it. M’s mom introduced me to Josie Maran, and I’ll never buy another lotion, balm, cream, argon oil, anywhere else. Seriously, treat yo’ self! This moisturizer in particular is wonderfully smooth and protective without the uncomfortable greasy feeling of most lotions with SPF.
- Ya girl loves a solid Valentine’s Day decoration, though M and I don’t really celebrate it in the roses, chocolate, champagne way. This design stands out from other heart garlands, aaaand you don’t have to DIY. Isn’t that wonderful after the holiday rush? I’ll take whatever’s easiest for 500 please, Alex.